Thanks! smile
I will take a look at some used tents and maybe if I see one that seems worth getting I'll throw another post here more then likely haha.
I also found the Marmot Limelight 2P and it looks like it could be worth getting, its 220 so it a bit over what I originally wanted to spend. but I was emailing a rep from tigeroutdoors about their tents and even though I wasn't going to buy one because of the size, their tents were nice but not wide enough they still were giving me information and adivce about different fabrics that was very helpful, it was very nice. This one is equal or better in just about every way. I'm also pretty sure marmot is well known(I also found this by the tent link on this website grin ), it potentially may be have a better build quality? I knew of Marmot before looking at tents but I didn't know eureka aannndd that cedar color looks nice :3. I'd be willing to save up a bit if its worth getting and since I have some time before I have to get the tent, it's too cold for me now. whistle

One thing though is I'm lost on something called W/R and F/R.
I've tried googling but I can't find anything about those letters linked to tents. confused
Whatever it is, it wasn't listed on the other tents I've looked at.

edit: I'm guessing W/R means water resistant? not sure about F/R? fire maybe?

Edited by Sadmoto (01/07/15 06:48 PM)