If you want stuff dehydrated from the grocery store, Hungry Jack dehydrated cheesy hash brown potatoes are Yummy, sun dried tomatoes (technically a fruit), dried minced onion, dry veggie soup mixes for mainstream foods. There are also dry veggie snacks and chips. Some places have freeze dried veggies but not everywhere.

I go through the trouble of dehydrating because my own food is less salty and tastes better. But you can't beat the convenience of freeze dried food from the gear shop. If you're going to go this route, may I suggest just getting meals. Otherwise you'll pay almost as much for the veggies as for a meal. If you look carefully, you can find some meals with alot of veggies. My husband and child love for example Mountain House Beef Stew. It is full of peas, carrots, and potatoes. With these meals, there's little clean up after. You can cook them by dumping boiling water in the bag, sealing, and waiting some minutes. The foil liner in the bag keeps them good and hot when sealed. Then you just have the bag to carry out. If you are alone and eat directly out of the bag, only have to wash your utensil, don't even have a bowl or pot to wash.

I have something on 11 low cost easy grocery store foods for the pack if you want to take a look (but it's not veggies focused). http://mamasbasecamp.blogspot.com/2014/09/backcountry-eats-tips-for-11-easy.html