Hello everyone,

I'm after some help on my search for my perfect pack. I know pretty much exactly what I want but can't quite find it, maybe you guys can point me in the right direction.

I'm taking a 6 month trip to South America at the start if next year and want to find a pack that fits my few but potentially tricky requirements.. Them being.

45-55L
2nd entry to main compartment
Removable lid

So far I've looked at.
TNF Conness 55L- perfect in terms of features. But it feels huge, the back system although great is overkill for my requirements and takes the price out of budget.

Osprey Exos 58- slightly larger than planned but feels smallest out if all of them. Very light very comfortable, removable lid but no 2nd entry and not a lot in terms of additional space other than main compartment. The back system is fantastic however.

Lowe Alpine Airzone Pro 45:55- Feels great looks great good price but lid is detachable (kind of) I say kind off because I think it would be easy to unpick some stitching in the webbing and sew in some buckles. Warranty wrecking granted but maybe it's the only solution?

Does any one have any other suggestions? My budget tops out around the £200 mark.

Thanks all.