Hello! I am newbie and I need your help smile

I am 5'3" with what I guess is an unusually long torso of approximately 19" (46cm) (when measured from the bony neck vertebrae down to above my hip bones) and a 29" waist (73cm) (measured at the widest part of my hipbones - hopefully I did these measurements correctly!)

I have been having issues finding the right bag. I have been looking at the Deuter AirContact SL, Arcteryx Bora, Osprey Aether and many others all around the 60L capacity range but the women's specific fit always seem to be too short for me (even though I was of the original opinion I was quite short myself)

I will use the bag for my tent, sleeping bag, pad etc... primarily on weekend trips (1-3 days and all weather possibilities!) but I would also like to use it on week long excursions when I have the time smile So the bag should be able to hold at least 35lbs (15kg) comfortably

Pockets are kind of important to me, but the most important thing is comfort and fit! (and durability/water resistance of course)

Does anyone have any experience with these (or other) bags? Could you provide me with suggestions? I don't live near any easily accessible store where I could try these bags on so I have the internet and a tape measurer to go by so your help is very much appreciated!