I took mine from a large mess kit that my grandmother had. This thing was huge like 4 liters it consisted of a large pot with a smaller pot inside 4 coffee cups four plates and a pan lid and the only peice I carried from it was a 1.3 liter coffe pot with a strainer built into the spout and detachable handle. When I was kid and my uncle would tell me stories of him and his friends going BP in the Allegheny NF I would imagine taking the whole cook set and making like idk big bowls of chilli for everyone lol. Now yesterday my GSI Pinnacle Soloist arrived from amazon and it is really cool the only thing I dont like is the lid is plastic but it comes with a telescoping spork an insulated bowl/cup and the lid has a spout on side strainer on the other also it comes with a nice little bag for your stove. I can fit my stove and gas all inside this nifty little thing.