Originally Posted By skcreidc
Lightest and largest volume at $225 is the Bearikade. For some reason there is still some question about it's use with Grizzly's. Not exactly sure why at this point.

If you look hard enough you can find the pictures on a thread at BPL. Bearikade submitted their cannister to the Grizzly testing agency and the Grizzlies shredded it.

Originally Posted By phat
hey bzh I see the pot actually claims to hold 850 MLS..if that's the case the lighter isn't so bad as I can leave my pot at home

Yeah, it is a nice pot. Pretty heavy walled aluminum. It is kind of low and flat, but that makes it more efficient for heating water. I haven't actually used it yet for heating water (my buddy always brings a jetboil), so I don't know how awkward it is to pour out water. If volume is a concern I can measure mine for you, but not until next week. I am on a business trip this week then backpacking in the superstitions through the weekend. I would have guessed close to a liter, perhaps it is .85 L to the noches (a little below the lip where the handle fits in).