Welcome!

I'll start out by saying that I don't have a lot of experience with one-person tents, or Eureka specifically. I do know that if you are looking for a lightweight one-person tent, there are lighter options out there.

What is your budget?

How important is having space inside the tent for you? (I'm just looking at the interior height of 28" on that Eureka and thinking I would get cramped over a long trip.)

As for freestanding, I switched to a non freestanding tent a year or two ago and found that it sets up faster than my old REI tent, and is more weather worthy. Many freestanding tents are not completely "freestanding" anyway as you have to stake out vestibules and such.

Just two specific examples of other options off the top of my head are the REI quarter dome, which is on sale right now. Slightly heavier, but with a vestibule and a higher ceiling. Also has REI's great guarantee:
REI Quarter Dome

Tarptent also sells some nice shelters that are probably as much as a pound lighter than the Eureka (although they may require a trekking pole to be set up) with more head room and a vestibule, such as this one: Tarptent Contrail

I'm sure other will join in with other questions and suggestions.