Quote:
I have Reynauds..

Yeah, me too. My father had it as well. Mine flares up when I've been sitting for a long time and go outside when it's cold and damp.

I interlock my fingers and rub my hands together real fast and massage the palm and back of my hands to force blood into the affected fingers until they've got their color back and generally the circulation keeps going fine after that.

My father used to swing his arm around like a windmill to get the blood back into his fingers, and that good works too. When he told his doctor this the doctor replied that this could do some harm. That was 40 years ago. The last time I looked into it swinging your arm was a recommended way to get the blood circulation again.

If I've been even a little active before going out I generally don't have any trouble with it. My hands can get freezing cold but my fingers will still have color.

I bring some "Hot Hands" when I backpack just be safe, but once you lose color in your fingers they won't do much to get it circulating again quickly. I use the warmers just to help keep my hands warm after I've got the blood back into my fingers.

"You want to go where?"