I wish the Klymit was an option for my Blaze 60, but I don't think it'll work. Good pack, anyway- just have to wear it out.
After much deliberation I started to use a Sea to Summit Reactor bag liner as a warm weather bag and blanket. Was good to the low 60's, so I will use it to pump up the temps a little in my 15 degree and my wife's 30. Not a bad thing for 1 lb. AT thru-hikers have been buying them like candy in the Manchester , Vt. EMS instead of upping their bags for the colder trail finish. Leaving for the Sierra this week, will use it to hopefully make my wife comfortable a little below freezing. I don't think the 25 degree gain the mfg. claims is accurate, or even close. 10 degrees is a reasonable claim, according to my usage. Went through about 40 oz. 0f Iso-Pro in a MSR Micro-Rocket so far. No malfunctions, small and light, so I'd give a thumbs up. It's performed well enough to warrant a test in the cold Sierra mornings. I do plan to keep the canister warm and use it in a pan of water if needed.
A season's use for our neo-air x-lites- no leaks, little squeaks, no errors. Keepers.

Edited by bluefish (09/07/13 10:49 AM)