Wow! Everybody else is probably just fine with this, but you are going to make me convert from SI units to pounds ... and 3 sig figs.... laugh. Haven't done that in a while.

Seriously though, it would be easier to evaluate if things were grouped together better. Example; the tent stuff is all over the place. Tent body, poles, stakes, and stuff bag all add up to over 5 pounds. There is 2 extra pounds right there if you are willing to pay for a lighter tent(assuming there are 2 of you). My "3 man" is 3 lb 3 oz. I don't bring the stuff sack. Would be nice to have al the cooking stuff together, clothing...ect. Easier to check it out without missing something.

Really minimize the amount of toothpaste, soap, deodorant, meds, ect. Bring just enough for your 4 days. I have little containers for much of this stuff and my deodorant is a stick in a baggy; no real container.

You do have heavy weight thermal bottoms and polar fleece pants. Do you really need both of these this time of year?

You all ready know this, but make sure all your batteries are fresh.

So much of the other stuff is so much personal preference that I don't really know what to say other than have a good time.