Originally Posted By CamperMom
My mother drinks Nescafe Classico almost exclusively. Because of this, I bring my own when I visit...

Maybe the French Roast is better: I would be willing to try it. Meanwhile, I stocked up on Via when Amazon.com had sales on it, and bought a nylon bag to use with ground coffee when I don't use the VIA. Many Dollar Deals stores have packages of tea bag-sized organza drawtring bags for party favors. Maybe 6 for a buck. They work OK for MYO coffee bags, using anyone's favorite ground coffee.

Thanks, but I was going to try my best to avoid packing out coffee grounds, or having to mess with them at all. (That would be the easiest way to get my own ground beans into the field, but I've used regular Folders (I think it was) in the bags, and well, I just thought the whole mess was a hassle. With the instant, I can just heat water, pour in coffee, and in the case of Via, just toss the empty little packet into my trash bag.

That's why I was trying to stick with instant. I can get by on dark roast Via, but was looking for alternatives that might be better. Ordinarily, I never drink instant, except in "have to" situations, where I can't get my fix any other way. eek

Thanks,

J. smile

Edited by jbylake (02/03/13 08:39 PM)