Nice pics everyone! It certainly makes me want to leave this drab neighborhood where everyone is an arms tech away. We don't even have a yard to speak of. And this is a nice and new neighborhood.

I'm certainly glad we aren't paying the mortgage! We want to leave, and not just the neighborhood! Texas has some nice spots, but overall it's just not for us. I've had some great times, but I think they'd be greater if they were 7,000 ft higher up!

I thought that northern New Mexico might be what I needed, and then ran around northern Arizona. Wow!

But I think Colorado will always hold my heart. I moved there in elementary (3 rd grade) and had come from right here where I'm at (Texas), and I was completely amazed! The deer here aren't much bigger than a dog with long legs. But up there I saw huge mule deer often enough I could have named them.

One of these days I'll post some nice pics of my back yard too... (day dreaming face)

Edited by rodwha (12/11/12 01:22 AM)

"Were I to leave where else would I go? Your words of life and of truth You hold." - Third Day