In all honesty I usually have three tortillas per dish. And I believe had I had the third the ratio would have been a little more distributed. But I really like a lot of veggies in my tacos aswell as on my pizza! I do use shallots some times but I had a bag of onions already that had a few small ones in it. So I just picked one of those.

As far as being barefoot. If I'm not at work that's how I spend 90% of the time! I had some flipflops while setting up the tarp. I just kicked them off. To avoid getting any mud on my sleeping or sitpad, which is a totally normal practice for me while in the backcountry.

Thanks for the encouragement and insight its really appreciated. I'm thinking ill do a dish or two more on ESBIT. Then maybe discuss some of the things I make for my family on canister stoves.

I've asked the seafood department at my local grocer if he would order some whole dressed Rainbow trout. Well se if he does if not we will be using fillets. I'll probably do them on a large capacity alcohol stove! Think modified Jim Wood Cat Stove! Or something like Tinys from MBD sketti foster can stove.

I'm really open to suggestions and questions if anyone has any thanks again!