Hello eveyone, Despite the sputtering on and off again rain and wind YESTERDAY. I headed outside pitchd a tarp and settled in to cook some Delicious chicken and rice tacos on the ESBIT folding emergency stove!

I have to say the more I use this stove the more impressed I am with it. It's amazing to me how something so simple can work so well! I highly recommend one to anyone thinking of giving ESBIT a shot!

With two additional tortillas this dish could probably feed two people. I had some extra tomato and avavodo left over. It was also all I could do to finish it.

I had just eaten breakfast an hour before though. Had it been after along day hiking I'm sure I'd of made short work of all of it even the avacodo and tomato!

As far as this video goes I didn't bother trying to edit it. I also left it in its original format as it seems to be of better picture and sound quality this way. It is a much larger file though so if you find that it lags a lot please let me know. And ill upload a different format.

As always I really hope you enjoy!

Ps. I didn't forget the cheese. I just had my fill of it an hour beforehand. On my scrambled eggs and my hashbrowns.