Some more ideas that might fit into your diet-

"Chips" made from seedless cucumbers or zucchini. I put dehydrated zucchini (and/or spinach) into my spaghetti mixtures, but might eat cuke or zucchini "chips" with lunch. Sun dried tomatoes can be cut up and added to many meals or eaten with those cuke chips. To me, they round out beef or pepperoni and cheese sticks.

One of the backpacker cookbooks features my recipe for a “walking salad.” It is basically carrots, raisins, and applesauce, mixed together and dried in “patties” or small sheets. It can also be done with celery and even cabbage. Walnuts or almonds are a good addition. Pumpkin leather, canned pumpkin mixed 1:1 with applesauce and sweetened to taste, with or without nuts or pumpkin pie spice is a nutritious change of pace. Lately, I’ve been tossing chia seeds into many concoctions. If I want the leather to be more of a meal, I blend in silky tofu or yogurt for more protein. The latter may not cut it for a Paleo diet. Maybe cooked edamame would work for a vegetarian who wanted to move towards Paleo.