Originally Posted By rockchucker22
I would have to agree with organ mouse, I'm just off my forth trip with my big Agnes q-core and find it tough to get very comfortable. For one thing seems these inflatables make a ton of noise. Sounds like I'm on a balloon, squeaking, squaking, pinging noises that wake me every time I time I roll over. It seems very durable and fine for insulation value, just haven't slept well on it.

Some day I will get to the bottom of this sort of thing.

It happens that I am reviewing a Q Core at backpackgeartest.org. It makes no more noise than any other pad I've ever used. But I never ever inflate them to capacity. I do and always have tossed, turned, and walked (in my sleep) the pads I use around the tent, and frequently wake with my face in mesh. And yet, as with the NeoAir (original, which multitudes complained about as "crinkly"), I have noticed nothing loud or unusual about it.

The Q Core is hands down the comfiest I have ever used. The NeoAir is my light and tiny-packing pad - but it may find a home in my SAR pack for good.

http://hikeandbackpack.com