A few years ago, my daughter pulled an April fool joke on me and got me good. She was in the kitchen doing dishes when she screamed out. As I ran in the kitchen, it had appeared she had cut her hand really good with a knife and there was blood everywhere. I freaked out which really scared her and she said it wasn't real. So I yelled at her, and a second later I said good one. But Don't Ever do that Again. Ok, so it was funny.. We still laugh about it..
Ok, so this was so wrong to do but I just couldn't help it. Pay back time.
She was in the room behind the garage so I parked the car in the middle of the garage, jacked it up, took one of the front tires off and lowered it down onto a small block of wood. I placed the floor jack a few feet away from the car, and wedged myself under the car. I had place a heavy steel pipe within reach, stood it on end and let it drop... I yelled her name 3-7 times as loud and fast as I could and she came running and tried to lift the car off of me just as I crawled out, she was in total shock. Really freaked her out, really bad... I really felt bad and shouldn't have done this.. But as we both watched the video I took of it a short while later, we just couldn't help but to just laugh..... So, this payback went a little to far and lesson learned...