Squark:

I've got the keyhole harness on two packs (a GoLite Jam and a GoLite Pinnacle) and I'm not sure what you mean by not being able to tighten it enuf.

Keyhole harness on a GoLite Jam -- put the shirt in so the keyhole wouldn't fade into the black back pad -- but Hook 'Em, Horns, anyway.

I talked Debbie (my wife) into sewing the straps onto my shoulder straps, instead of using those clips that kept coming undone (and I'll be the only one to ever use the two packs with those keyholes attached, so they were placed to fit me.) I can still adjust the tightness of the keyhole plate, though, with the straps that go to it that are on the hiker's left side of the plate in the photo.

This might solve your problem, or do you mean by "couldn't tighten it" that you couldn't get the red knob that goes into the tripod thread on the camera to tighten enough? Mine fits fine and the harness is tight on my chest -- I've done a somersault on the trail and still had the camera in place when I came to my senses. blush blush blush

(avatar: raptor, Lake Dillon)