I have successfully used various "rock fertilizer" for the past 30 years or so, but have never used "Azomite". Have you?

To prepare and maintain healthy soil, I regularly use (as needed) Calcitic Lime (for neutralizing ph), Greensand (many trace minerals), and Ironite (mineral supplement). Along with organic matter such as an annual dose of deciduous leaves plowed under in the fall and a healthy dose of chicken manure spread in late winter, the garden does very well. This year, in my main veggie garden, I'm growing an early crop of New Zealand Red Clover that I planted last fall and hope to plow under in early spring prior to planting.

A couple of weeks ago my son said he will be using Azomite in his garden and I was surprised that I'd never heard of it. I just assumed that Greensand would be the same but after a little research, I find that they are not the same and may well compliment each other. In any case, I ordered 150 lbs of the Azomite to go along with 100 lbs of Greensand. I'll probably broadcast the Greensand over top my gardens and then use the Azomite to stir-in-with my plantings directly.

I'm interested if anyone else has used Azomite and your thoughts and experiences. Also your experience with rock fertilizers.

thanks

Packlite