When we are talking weights, we are generally talking before food/water/fuel. 35 lbs is really good. I will put money that your pack ends up being more than 50 lbs though. If you fill up the 2 liter bladder, then add another 4.4 lbs of water weight. Fill up your stainless water bottle and then add another 2 lbs. If you are really good at food choice, then add 1.5 lbs a day. I bet you end up around 2 lbs a day, mostly because you probably need more calories than the average person. You don't have all your clothes on that list, only what you are wearing. You still need rain protection and insulation. So basically what I am saying is that that isn't your full list. Put a full list together and then see where you are weight wise.

Hey, in my youth I did many 50-60lb week long trips covering around 50 miles. It was fun and I didn't notice the weight at all. Now I am older and think differently. Don't worry if you are in the 60 lb range. You will be able to do it. If you stay with this activity long term though, I guarantee that you will be changing everything. I did the same.