hehe read the reviews for that knife. 1/4in blade compainion miltary knife.

people talk about using to dig and doing all sorts of wild stuff with em on the regular, thats kinda why im getting such a beefy knife. knifes are used for so much more than cutting. especally a knife like this.

hehe i will keep track of how i dont use the butter knife at all smile but you cant buy titanium spoon and fork alone so i just get the kit.

hehe i shoulda read the title of the website before posting my list smile im not going minimalist. Im pretty sure that i could do 15-20mile hike trip with a sack that is less than 50lb.

you guys talk about 20lb like its retardedly heavy. i have more than 20lb in my backpack everyday for my bikeride to work lol..

and when justifying im just trying to make sure you understand my purpose of having it on the list. its not just "well that looks fun." almost all the items have at least 2 uses for camping. i think im doing pretty good lol. considering that when my dad goes camping with 3 people he brings a full 15'/5' trailer + full truck bed for 2 day camping trip LOL.

i think having everything and the kitchen sink runs in the family.

and just to restate. when i added up weights of everything before i started cutting a few things out the total weight of the bag loaded was close to 35lb. which comes out to around 15% of my body weight. where is a forum for people that want to sweat while hiking? lol