emergency food only takes up like 2x4in in pack. so im kinda toying with the idea of removing it.

I like the knife, its not going, and can also dig holes with it.

Filter-
as stated before, i dont want to carry a small cheapo one. and so many look silly becuase they have the threads on the bottom to attach nagene &&& according to reviews i should be able to find it for around 180$ which doesnt make it that bad. also about steripen&chem treatment, not doing anything that doesnt filter the water as i dont want psudo "clean" water that has tons of junk in its trunk.

the tent i wana say has a trail weight of 5lb. so its light enough.

mattress-
self inflating is becuase I kinda wana keep it all inside of the pack and not have little bits and pieces strapped all over the outside of the pack

Silverware has info in the note explaining. i dont want to use a spork. and i dont care about the added 10$ cost and the .5oz of added weight.

i know how to use all the stuff in that medical kit. and im pretty sure anyone who is competent enough to go hiking would know how to use it all.

coffee-
I dont like instant. i drink tons of coffee daily and will not budge on this. instant is so lame, if im not gona drink it in real life, im not going to drink it on the trail.

haha laugh zippo is stayin. i dont know why so many people dislike for camping lol.

thanks for your words wink and hope my responce makes sense.

Edited by Nick K. (10/07/11 04:54 PM)