You don't need to hike in emergency food. It takes a long time to starve... just hike out.

You don't need a huge fixed blade knife to make a fire.

You will probably need some shovel to dig catholes for #2. People probably just didn't like the one you chose. Their is a guy on backpacking light that sells an ultra-lightweight titanium trowel for just this purpose. There are a couple other options at REI.

I don't know any backpacker that uses the katadyn. I think it is quite heavy. Much better and lighter options available (MSR, Sawyer Gravity fed, steripen) they also happen to be cheaper...

Your tent looks like it is designed for snow loading. It probably has a weight to match. You should be able to get a two-person freestanding tent for around 4 lbs. I think there are some Big Agnes's floating around right now that are heavily discounted.

There are lighter, more comfortable non-self inflating pads available.

You don't need a knife, fork, and spoon... especially with re-hydrated meals. Most people either carry a spork or a spoon only.

Sleeping bags need to fit you. You should try it on before buying.

Fit is the most important thing with a backpack... buy it last after you know how much gear you will be bringing.

Put together your own medical kit with only stuff you know how to use.

Few people pack in coffee anymore. Most people use the instant coffee from starbucks. Pretty darn good and much lighter.

I'm not sure why you need a two-way radio.

... and I'll give it one last try... leave the zippo at home and bring a bic.