You did ask for feedback - this is where many of us started, getting the idea that what we were planning maybe wasn't as ideal as we thought. I no longer have the first set of gear I started with, for example.

5" is a huge knife, compared to what I carry. I cannot think of a single chore that I would need a 5" blade to do. I also take no batterypack, no zippo, and none of the other gear you have on the list. Does not mean your list is bad, just heavy and not to my personal liking. But I can tell you exactly why I don't carry those things and let you think on that.

Selecting gear from Amazon means you can't try on the things that need to fit - the pack needs to work for you, and the gear you want to take all needs to fit inside and carry well with it. Can't stress how important that fit is.

If this is your first trip with a backpack I will suggest renting, not buying, the major gear. Don't waste money until you know A) you want to keep backpacking and B) you know what you want. (You don't know what you don't know right now. I know this, because before my first adult, self planned outing, I knew less than you.)

I would not buy Alps Mountaineering sleeping bags, either, based on experience, sleeping bags that are cheap are also very heavy and not real warm.

Rent the sleeping bag, pad (something you are missing and will need), stove, pack, and maybe some trekking poles. Pack some synthetic or wool layered clothing. Pack some food. See how it goes.

http://hikeandbackpack.com