Pretty much what I meant when I said tarp with doors - a large tarp with four tie outs per side. Several of the cottage gear places have those. OES will put panel pullouts on as well.
"In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities. In the expert's mind there are few." Shunryu Suzuki