After reading many many tent reviews and seeing that many people were saying Coleman's higher end Exponent line of tents ranks up there with brands such as REI and Sierra Designs, I decided to go with the Coleman Exponent Cadence. I was trying to get the REI Sub Alpine but it was just a bit outside of my price range. The Cadence came in yesterday and after setting it up this morning I have to say I am very impressed and think I found a great tent that fits my needs. If anyone has seen the Coleman Hooligan 2 tent, the Cadence is a better quality, smaller version of the Hooligan. The Cadence has a full mesh body with one large window and one large door with a decent size vestibule. It is 90in by 60in and very roomy for 2 people. The size was one of the main selling points for me. It came with a full rainfly that clips into the tent with side clips and has just one aluminum pole. The tent also came with some nice thick aluminum stakes and the guy lines are reflective so you can see them better in the dark. It packs down very nice and on my scales weighed 4lbs 7oz. if you havnt got the chance to see Coleman's Exponent line of gear I would highly suggest just taking a look. Thanks to everyone for your input, I have learned alot.