Hi All,

I was wondering if anybody knows where to get the adapter that converts a CP250 gas can to one that you could use on the threaded gas can stove system (jetboil, etc.)

Here's the best example


The problem is the piece is almost impossible to find. I heard that some high-quality brass models can be obtained from Japan.

Thanks!! smile