Unfortunately the one I am considering is a used one so it is not a 2010.

I am starting to lean towards the Cloudburst.

Reason being is reliabilty and ease of setup.

I have read that others had same issues I did with Rainbow and one criterion I did not mention is reliability / durability. It sucks to have a peice of gear that breaks / rips / tears in the field. I can't really afford that on a trip. The Rainbow seems to have a few weak spots like the pole sleeve and the trecking pole pockets for use when using in freestanding mode.

Also seems like a less intricate and more straightforward set up. I remember with my rainbow that it was ez to set up but that I had some issues with it when I had not set it up for a while.

Also remember that for whatever reason the little beak window leaked a little in rain despite heavy seam sealing.

Cloudburst design is basically same as Warmlite which I had great luck with. Biggest difference I think is that I doubt Clloudburst has the same great tensioning system as the Warmlites which really, really allowed you to get a tight pitch. I loved that tent.

I like something reliable that you can easily and quickly set up at end of day without having to practice and can do when you are tired in the dark, etc.

Matt