Hey justme, its me, finallyME. grin
I have a similar list that I carry for day hikes. I carry it in a small backpack designed for a water bladder that I took out. Anyways, here is my list.

26 oz Stainless Canteen.

Sometimes I also carry this setup with the 26 oz ss water bottle.

I carry chlorine dioxide tablets for purification. They are small and light and work better than iodine.
My first aid kit is probably a little big, but I generally am hiking with boy scouts and they are supper accident prone.
I also carry a pretty extensive fire kit. I have waterproof matches in a water proof cylinder. Then I put those and a fero rod, and a lighter, and as much lint as I can into a small NBC container I picked up cheap at an army surplus store. It is waterproof and fits all my stuff in it. I haven't carried vasoline yet, but plan to. I bought a carmex container that I used up and will fill with vasoline. By the way, carmex works for fire starting as well.

I also put a compass and map of the area.
For food, I have generally used cliff bars. But there are many options here. One thing I have been experimenting with is these guys.

This is a 1200 calorie food bar. I bought one and tried it to see how it tastes. It tastes like a dried lemon bar. But, it was edible.
For rain gear, I generally take my Driducks rain suit. A poncho would also work.
For a knife, I bring a swiss multitool, a Mora, and EMS scissors. Also, something tho sharpen them with. I am excessive in this, but it is my choice.
I have a good quality head lamp, a signal mirror, and a whistle.
I also have some 550 cord, about 50'.
For toiletries, I carry a ziplock with baby wipes. I like to spoil my bum.
I sometimes bring a knitted hat, definitely some leather gloves.
Sometimes I carry a space blanket. But this is to waterproof the ridge of my shelter, not to use as a blanket.

Anyways, I think you are pretty set, as long as you know how to use what you are taking.