Paha said
"Jimshaw- Does your Bibler have condensation problems? "
NNNNnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooo... smile Thats one of the reasons for buying it, but it is one of the old fuzzy inner "Toddtex" tents. Its the driest tent I've ever used. I liked the roof vent on the TNF spectrum tent that you mentioned. Most of my tents are single wall, they are lighter, easier to set up and in my opinion they vent better if they have roof vents, than double walled tents, of course they don't have the screen inner tent, however you mentioned being pinned down in a storm, and you definitely DO NOT want a tent with screen for spindrift to blow through. In a storm above treeline, single walled tents are nice because you don't have to pitch basically two tents while getting the inner one wet. My ElDorado can be pitched from the inside. In a blizzard I just pull it over me and lay down in it, then pitch the poles from the inside and I go out later and stake it down., unless its super windy, then I may stake the two front tie outs first with my skis.
Jim