I finally got the PayPal button on my website. It should be fully tested in a few days. I do not want bulk orders to be done through Pay-Pal so I limit the number of books you can purchase to 10 USA and 4 Canada -shipping costs of $9999 are assessed if you exceed these numbers! So be sure to check final costs before pushing the buy button! Pay-Pay is good in that it protects the buyer, but in order to protect myself from false claims of loss, I have added insurance and signature confirmation to the shipping, thus higher shipping rates if using Pay-Pal. I know this will cause some grief for those of you who have a long ways to go to your local post office if you miss the mailman. But this also will keep the mailman from trying to stuff a 9x12 cardboard envelope into a cubby-hole mailbox and damaging the book.

DO NOT USE THE CD-only option. I have temporarily put this on the cart to cheaply test links to my Pay-Pal account - it is being deleted in a few days. The CD is only a digital copy of maps in the book and some photos - it is NOT a digital version of the guidebook. It is intended for those who already have a book and want a replacement. Pay-Pal shipping costs are way to high to justify for a $4 CD! So if you are interested in an additional CD, send me a check and I will send it regular First Class mail! All my contact information is at theh bottom of the web page.