Hi its me again. I wanted to show off my life jacket. Even if I could swim, its a long way to the shore when we're out canoeing. crazy

I used to be really afraid of the canoe, eek all that water everywhere and I just couldn't sit still - dad was afraid I would tip us over. shocked So anyway I got this life jacket and as you can see, its a day glo orange so it was most likely designed for retrievers to wear hunting. It has 2 handles to help my dad lift me back into the boat if I go overboard, but more importantly if he has to swim to a place to get back into the canoe himself, he won't have the time to help me. At first he gave me treats to get me into the canoe, now hes not so thoughtful. frown Have you noticed how people only give you treats the first few times that you do something for them and after that they take advantage of my good nature and what they call "training" geez. goodjob?