just thought id share an idea ive been testing out recently. its basically a candle with a 3-4 inch flame that burns for 15-20minutes. its very small and lightweight too.

all u need to do to make one is a candle burning for about 20min, any candle will work. then once there is a decent sized pool of wax, dip one side of a cotton ball in it.

blow the candle out and let it harden. do this process whenever u have the candle lit, only dip another side in wax so roughly 3/4 of cotton ball is covered in wax wit just one spot exposed. the thicker u make the shell the longer the firestarter will burn.

helps for starting fires in the more rainy conditions and is very cheap to make. plus you get to play with fire, who would complain about that.