I usually choose to stay home when it's below freezing; I've done the winter camping thing, and am not quite so gung-ho about such things as I get older. Thus, the Megalite does everything I need it to do.

Actually, I do have two bags: the Megalite and the Mitylite. The Mitylite is a 40-degree bag, though I've taken it into the mid 20's in the backyard by wearing heavyweight long johns, hooded down jacket, down pants, down booties, and down mittens, plus a balaclave, inside a tent on a Prolite Plus pad.

I like the Mitylite in warmer temperatures, because it has a full-length side zipper plus a zipper that goes around the foot. This lets you open it up like a comforter, or leave the footbox zipped to form a quilt with a nifty little pocket for your feet.

I also have been playing with the Thermarest Ventra, and it's a well-made sleeping quilt that is functionally identical to the Mitylite (except it uses snaps instead of zippers, and can't be cinched around your shoulders: it's a pure quilt, not designed to be a bag.) However, the Ventra is only 650 fill down, so it weighs about a half pound more than the Mitylite - but costs $100 less. If you wanted a quilt, and cost was an issue, it would be a good alternative to the Mitylite down to around 40 or 50 degrees - maybe colder with full-on insulated clothing.