Yes indeed. Lots of things do. I've been reviewing my winter kit for the past week or so.

A couple of things I'd like to add and some things I need to make and / or fix.

I'd like a new set of 260 gm/m wool long johns. Very expensive. $200+ so some serious consideration is needed.

After comfortably sleeping a couple of nights last month at -6C (22F) in my Megalite with 140 gm/m wool long johns I`m quite anxious to see how low it will go with my Primaliner. Perhaps -11C (12F) or -15C (6F) with heavier long johns.

The down booties need repair - the soles have a few spots that have worn through. I should be able to fix these and get through the year.

A new fire box needs to be made as I gave my old one away last year. The old one was a little heavy at 3.3 lbs. I think I can make another one that will weigh less than two pounds.

The lantern was stored filled and it seems to have clogged the generator. I put the old generator back in and it is now working fine. Makes me wonder why I changed it in the first place.

Stove will get attention next week.

The Anorak is missing. Packed it away last spring somewhere. There's just to many Rubbermaid containers around this apartment. It will turn up, I'm sure.

I've been corresponding with Henry about his cross over poles on the Moment and Scarp. He has been quite kind and generous with some suggestions for me to further modify my Light Dimension.

Yes, the frozen season. Bring it on.