Originally Posted By kevonionia
That's another incredible incredible photo of the snow peak cup, BTW. Do the double-walls have a vacuum inside for better insulation?

Thankee sir. I love my time out in the deserts and spend a lot of it photographing.

I can't answer your question on the vacuum but a Snow Peak double wall cup will keep the food and drink very hot for a long time, for sure long enough to eat or drink leisurely. Now remember, cold to me is down in the 20s F, not what Phat calls cold though I have hiked in his stuff from time to time. LOL

Seriously, there are lots of ways to skin a cat so to speak. Lot of folks have a system that works for them. I have two single wall ti cups and two double wall ti cups, hence the answer to the OP's question from my own experience with them all. The single walls are a 450 ml Evernew and a 600 ml Snowpeak. The doubles are a 450 and 600 Snowpeak. I think it was someone on this forum, a kind soul on the road sent me that Evernew cup a few years ago, and I did not even ask for it.