Kevon - I think I would emphasize how the MSR shoes differ, rather than how they compare, since the two are rather different animals. The Redfeathers are like most modern snowshoes - aluminum tubing frame, fabric deck, binding with claws attached. The MSR's are a molded plastic deck with similar bindings and claw. The big difference is created by the shape of the MSR deck, which has ridges and points on the bottom such that it has traction in all directions. Where this makes a difference is if you are on a slope and the snow is crusty or firm. With most snowshoes (the Redfeathers included), the vast majority of the traction is provided by the claw attached to the binding. The MSR's, with all the various protrusions on the bottom of the frame/deck, have a lot mor traction, especially when it comes to traversing a slope or going downhill. And again, this only makes a difference if the snow is crusty or icy or firm. In soft snow traction is not a problem, and it's all about flotation, and there it's pretty much just a question of the size of the shoes - bigger means more flotation. So it comes down to the conditions under which you'll be using the shoes - deep and soft, or crusty/icy.
As to Denalis Vs Denali Ascents, and the other snowshoes further up the MSR line, the biggest difference is the heel lifter - what they call the "televator". I have heel lifters on my backcountry skis, and they make a big difference on steep climbs. So if you are into steep terrain, the heel lifters are a big help on long climbs - that's assuming the MSR lifters work well, which I can't comment on because my MSR shoes don't have them.

If you can rent both types it would be a good idea - see what works for you. If you find some folks who snowshoe in your area, their input would be helpful as well. Have fun! I hear it's snowing already in CO.