Awesome list. You know people can say you gotta trim the big things down from say 3 lbs to 1lb and all and they are right, but if you don't have money for that what do you? I have an 8lb 2 person tent, but that's split between me and my wife and a 3 lb - 0C bag, I don't have 400 bucks for a 1 lb sleeping bag, but I know I will someday. Although I have somehow whittled my fso weight to 17-18lbs, that's with the 3 lb bag and 4lb half of the tent. (I'll also have money for a decent tarp as well). Carrying extra supplies in an emergency sack is a great idea, because I don't want to have to take it out everytime I need something from it and then not have the stuff in it, because it got broke or lost, the point of it is to be used in emergencies.
Although I noticed that your pants can definitely be cut down. I have a pair of nylon wind pants from walmart that cost me 10 bucks and weigh 10 oz and they double as wind pants, light rain pants (as I can spray on some water repellant), because they are light, they breath very well. Your rain jacket is also a little heavy, not bad, but generally you want to try and keep it under 16oz and rain pant are not needed if you have your main pants made of light, quick-dry material. Anyway. Great list, have fun and be safe out there.