Any baking is going to require longer cooking times (more fuel) and a stove you can control heat on (canister fuel best). Here is an UL oven option I have used..I generally pack with Alch. stove but when I plan on baking I use an MSR pocket rocket..

I purchased a titanium pot set which as a larger pot (1.5 L) and a smaller pot (1 L) that nests inside. Lids for each double as 1 inch deep fry pan. Total weight with lids approx 10oz. I mix all dry ingredients and pack. In camp I will get some small stones or sand (1/2 inch) and fill the larger pot. I mix all the ingredients in the smaller pot or the smaller lid which ever is appropriate size for recipe. DO NOT COVER THE INSIDE POT. Cover the outside pot and cook on the lowest setting you can cook at without wind blowing your stove out (slightly over a sputter).

It works well and the sand or rocks work well as a heat diffuser...cooking times are a little longer than normal. Don't be tempted to take lid off to check every two minutes...won't cook right...try at home first to see how it works...