Katrina
You did not fill out your profile. We know NOTHING about you. Many people besides yourself sleep cold. My question was not to insult you, but rather to ask - Do you have a lot of experience with down bags. The boyscout group that I worked with would not allow boys to use down and leaders had to have over 50 nights experience with down before they were allowed to use down in the winter. There is a learning curve, even in the summer - you have to keep that down dry or it soon will not be a -20 bag anymore.

As far as sleeping warm experience. Have you ever been freezing in your bag and done something to warm yourself up? Do you understand that the fit of the bag is as important as its rating? The tighter a bag fits you, the warmer you will be. Tyng a piece of cord loosely around your knees out side the sleeping bag, will keep the bag closer to you and will isolate your feet, making them warmer. Tucking excess sleeping bag under makes you warmer. I have had friends freeze in a -5 bag at 10 above because claustrophobia prevented them from putting their head inside the bag and drawing up the hood. Carefully tucking your long underwear top into the bottoms, then pulling down you fleece sleeping jacket will make you warmer. Doing a isometric exercises in your bag will generate heat. Pulling your warm jacket over your torso, wearing light sleeping gloves and loose wool sleeping socks will keep you warmer as will using all of the designed in features of your sleeping bag, like the neck collar will keep you warmer.

However how tightly you fit into your bag, wearing the right layers of sleeping clothes, and pulling a down jacket over the top of your bag are the most important.

Now people will say that tying a cord around you bag can't be warmer because of the "loft" thing. Actually the cord will sink ino the down and the down will swell around it and you will not even see where it is, but it will be warmer. Tie another cord around your waist - even warmer. I inserted two cords into my WM winter bag, one just below my knees and one just below my waist. They are actually 1/8" diameter elastic with just a tiny bit of tension, and they are just under the inner nylon layer and run from side to side being stitched down by the zippers.

Wear a balaclava. Use a GOOD sleeping pad, thin "light weight" pads are uncomfortable after a month or so...

Jim YMMV crazy