Partying fools are the most obnoxious late night disruption.

I, while car camping with my kids, had the pleasure of a late night arrival of 10-15 cars of teenagers in the woods not far from my campsite. Of course there was drinking, loud music, screeching laughter and all the door slamming & yelling back & forth that goes with such action. It continued into the wee hours of the morning, but I told my kids, "We are getting up at 6 am regardless." And we did.
6 am - I placed my radio at the edge of my camping area, pointed in the direction of the partiers and turned up as loud as possible, banged and clanged as much as possible with skillets & pots while fixing pancakes. Also included was my incessant yelling about various things intermittantly accompanied with the most screeching version of the dying rabbit blues I could produce on one of these. I did not let the late night teenage partiers sleep in. Around 10am we were packed up to leave and I rode my horn as I drove by their camp and had the pleasure of giving some sleepy head that was peeking from a tent the bird.

Years ago while on a ski trip to NM with some friends, we had stayed in some duplex cabins for one night. We were getting up early the next day, skiing all day and then driving back to TX.
A loud, drunken bunch arrived at the cabin next to us at 2am, turned on the TV and of course there was the loud talking and piercing laughter that goes with it all.
My party arose at 5:30 & was packed in the car by 6. The last thing done was to turn the TV around, aim it next door right up against the wall and turn it all the way up and quickly lock the door and leave. We accidentally took the key with us and had to mail it back later.

I don't think that justice is unjust.