Good Morning!! My name is Christopher Harper. I have been an avid outdoorsman my entire life. It was a passion
Instilled in me by my father. I enjoy everything from Backpacking and canoeing, to white water rafting and Photogrraphy.
My self-given trail name is Redbug (maybe because of my red hair, or maybe because I can be a little crazy). I work a 60-hour-a week job, and have a website gift shop to earn extra income to fund my various outdoor adventures. I pursue differrent projects with gusto, such as in my previous post "Forging New Trail". My goal is to build a outdoor website, but with variations on subjects and topics that can be important to all outdoor adventurers. I am not trying to compete with other outdoor websites, just offering one-mans perspective on life and the outdoors. Sp please visit my website at
http://www.theoutdoor-corner.com and let me know what you think. You can leave your comments and ideas through my Guest Book on my home page, or by email theoutdoorcorner@gmail.com . I look forward to your visit.
Until Then, Happy Trails