Uploading Pictures

Posted by: GNPjason

Uploading Pictures - 03/22/13 06:28 PM

I am trying to post some pictures of my Havasupai trip with the file manager. When I try to add file I get an error that states pictures can be no larger then 0 bytes. Am I a complete idiot or what...... Never had this much of a problem uploading pictures to a forum.

Jason
Posted by: Franco

Re: Uploading Pictures - 03/29/13 05:43 PM

I don't know how others do it but I upload my compressed to 30-100k photos to Photobucket then copy the "direct link" and paste that into the pop up window you get by clicking on enter an image.

(photos 'no larger than 0 bytes" is a tough requirement...)
Posted by: wandering_daisy

Re: Uploading Pictures - 05/04/13 11:38 AM

I just tried to upload photos from the new Photobucket format. You used to be able to choose from several photo formats by a drop down box below the photos. I cannot find this feature in the new Photobucket. Can you outline how to do this now?
Posted by: rockchucker22

Re: Uploading Pictures - 05/04/13 11:56 AM

Originally Posted By wandering_daisy
I just tried to upload photos from the new Photobucket format. You used to be able to choose from several photo formats by a drop down box below the photos. I cannot find this feature in the new Photobucket. Can you outline how to do this now?
When you click onto the photo the links come up in the column on the right.
Posted by: skcreidc

Re: Help Uploading Pictures - 07/29/13 12:58 PM

I'll admit, I'm a little lazy and a little too busy to figure this out myself right now...so I'm asking for help loading pictures.

We use Picasa web for storing photos. I USED to have no problems with this, but for the last 8 months I cannot seem to post photos. I can only seem to link to an entire album. This problem arose when we got more intertwined with Google somehow. What am I missing; where I can select particular photos and include them in a TR?

Thanks in advance,

Chris
Posted by: Ewker

Re: Help Uploading Pictures - 04/26/14 09:18 AM

I was going to upload a couple of pictures from my computer but couldn't figure out how to
Posted by: rockchucker22

Re: Help Uploading Pictures - 04/26/14 09:27 AM

Are you photos on a hosting sight? If so you click on image link and copy and paste here, easy! If not go to post options when your replying and select choose a file, then select a photo from your computer and place inline.
Posted by: Ewker

Re: Help Uploading Pictures - 04/26/14 09:54 AM

I'm uploading from my computer. I finally saw the post options but the pics are to large to add frown

Posted by: aimless

Re: Help Uploading Pictures - 04/26/14 02:23 PM

If you run Windows, you can resize photos in MS Paint. Once they're smaller, you can upload them.