"UPDATE!!!!" travelcountrydotcom

Posted by: Heintooga

"UPDATE!!!!" travelcountrydotcom - 05/23/08 01:54 PM

Anyone ever order from them and/or have an opinion of their service?
"UPDATE!!!!" I just recieved an e-mail from them stating the item is out of stock. But they' ve offered an equal clearence discount on my next purchase. I'm impressed!!!!!!
Posted by: bryanonfilm

Re: travelcountrydotcom - 05/23/08 02:07 PM

Bought from the twice. First was a Golite JAM on sale and I received it in a timely fashion.
After 4 months of not using it I went to return it and they had no problem with this whatsoever. A month ago I bought a hat from them. Quick shipping, good customer service. No complaints!
Posted by: DownsD

Re: travelcountrydotcom - 05/23/08 05:35 PM

I second what bryanonfilm said. My experiences with them have been positive.

Re: travelcountrydotcom - 05/23/08 06:06 PM

Thanks folks, I feel better now! I saw a high ticket item on clearence a couple weeks ago. When I tried to order it, it showed as "currently unavailable". Today I saw it listed on clearence again and the order went through but after looking again it shows "currently unavailable". I'll expect UPS to drop it off in a week or so.
Posted by: preprunner

Re: travelcountrydotcom - 05/23/08 07:05 PM

I live just down the road from the store. I just went in there 2 days ago in fact. They're really nice people. I haven't ordered anything from there off line, but the employees have always been really helpful and nice. In fact, when I bought my 2008 Aether 60, the one on the rack was quoted to me at $200, even though retail was for $230 or so. When I got to the register it rang up at $230 (apparently last years model was marked down to $200, but I was buying a new model). When I told them I was quoted $200 by the person who helped me, they immediately gave me the new model at $200 like they quoted, even though I was in fact buying the new years model.

Case in point I've had awesome service. I can't say they have the best overall prices retail, but there sales are usually pretty good if you can find stuff in your size. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them.

Re: travelcountrydotcom - 05/24/08 10:09 AM

"UPDATE!!!!" I just recieved an e-mail from them stating the item is out of stock. But they' ve offered an equal clearence discount on my next purchase. I'm impressed!!!!!!