Double Boots

Posted by: JA_EMT

Double Boots - 11/29/13 01:48 AM

Hello,
New member here, but longtime 3-season hiker & backpacker. This will probably elicit many opinions/suggestions, but here goes.... I'm looking to purchase double plastic boots for winter hiking/backpacking & summitting, in the northeast (ADK's). Prefer a pair that are relatively light & flexible, if possible. What would be recommended (brand, model, etc.)? Thank you.
Posted by: IanMoore

Re: Double Boots - 05/21/14 07:33 PM

Hey bro,

I too am a new member here. I saw your post and I had to let you know that I just got back from a 4 month hike from California to the borders of Canada. It was REALLY intense and I learned a lot and really connected with myself throughout the journey of this hike. Anyways, I went on the hike with these shoes (hot link removed) and since I encountered different terrain involving rock, water, mud, gravel, and everything else, I conquered them with those boots. I hope that helped!
Posted by: aimless

Re: Double Boots - 05/23/14 12:08 PM

I removed your hot link to that website as a precaution against spam. If you would like to discuss the boots you used in greater detail, please feel free to. But please do so without requiring our members to follow a link to an external site. Thanks.