weekend trip report

Posted by: northernbcr

weekend trip report - 06/11/08 09:01 PM

thie weekend hiked up to top of mountain at 56.30.29.n - 122.40.20.w not really high5000ft but still 1ft snow ,sleet and rain sat morning rest of weekend sunny with 35mph wind gust. creapt up to several caribou and watched for half hour or so they could not get my scent in the strongr wind . also cow moose in valley bottom with twin calfs they are funny to watch with there spindly legs. a little worriesome but the mom didnt seem to mind me nothing worse than mad moose mom. went in by myself and with my dog and had very relaxing time dog sure loves snow. i am a little sad as i am a computer geek and havent yet figured out how to put up some pictures but am hoping my son can show me when he gets back from work camp. the area is very beautiful the upper northern rockies and very remote cheers!
Posted by: wandering_daisy

Re: weekend trip report - 06/16/08 10:37 AM

I heard you guys had a lot of snow this winter. The trick about posting photos is that it is really easy once you figure it out, but hard to initially figure out! I hope you figure it out so we can see your pictures. Good Luck!