I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS!!! IN NEED OF HELP!!!

Posted by: FigiFun561

I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS!!! IN NEED OF HELP!!! - 06/08/10 09:25 PM

Hello

My name is Kimberly and Im a student at Syracuse University. Im currently doing a project for my Writing class, and I need to ask some questions about "backpacking". Would anyone be interested?
Posted by: Bushman

Re: I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS!!! IN NEED OF HELP!!! - 06/08/10 09:43 PM

I would list them here then people as they please can copy and paste them in a PM.
Posted by: finallyME

Re: I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS!!! IN NEED OF HELP!!! - 06/09/10 10:41 AM

Post the question, and we will answer. smile
Posted by: MarkNM

Re: I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS!!! IN NEED OF HELP!!! - 06/09/10 12:32 PM

bored at work....and i think this thread is in multiple forums....but i have a decent amount of experince and being 27 am not too far removed from writiing papers myself....

marknmielke@gmail.com if you'd like...as i said i'm bored at work, and love talking about my passion!
Posted by: balzaccom

Re: I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS!!! IN NEED OF HELP!!! - 06/09/10 10:03 PM

Yep. I offered help as well...

Re: I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS!!! IN NEED OF HELP!!! - 06/12/10 12:00 AM

Hello

This is Kimberly again! I appreciate your cooperation!! These questions are open to any and everyone. I need as many opinions and information as possible. Sorry if the questions seem long winded, answer them as truthfully as possible. Thank you all again!!

1) What is a backpacker?

2) Do you consider yourself a backpacker? Why or why not?

3)How long have you been backpacking?

Re: I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS!!! IN NEED OF HELP!!! - 06/12/10 12:04 AM

4)Why did you start backpacking?

5)What do you think all backpackers have in common?

6)What do you think is the ratio between men/women/age?

7)What type of connotations (if any) do you think the term backpacker carries?

8)Because you or someone you know is a backpacker, how does that effect his or her personal life, forming families, marriage, maintaining friendships etc?

9)How do backpackers differ from mainstream society, and what do you think mainstream needs to understand about what you do?

Re: I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS!!! IN NEED OF HELP!!! - 06/12/10 12:08 AM

10) After all of my research, I haven't found how a backpackers past, or childhood plays into their passion for traveling; whether money, or lack thereof plays a huge part in wanting to see the world. How do you feel about that?

Thank you so so much!

My email address is
dobabygirl290@Yahoo.com
Posted by: Bushman

Re: I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS!!! IN NEED OF HELP!!! - 06/12/10 02:45 AM

That email addy is hilarious!
Posted by: aimless

Re: I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS!!! IN NEED OF HELP!!! - 06/12/10 03:11 PM

The first 9 questions could easily fit backcountry trekkers such as we. The 10th question kind of gives away the fact that FigiFun561 still has a bit to learn about doing research. wink