Silly yellow smiling face

Posted by: OldScout

Silly yellow smiling face - 05/03/11 05:58 PM

So, how do I get rid of the Walmart yellow "happy face" next to my name when I post? I didn't see any with edit profle or edit preferences. It just seems to default to the "happy face."
Posted by: billstephenson

Re: Silly yellow smiling face - 05/03/11 07:26 PM

I think that little icon means your visiting the site. If you look at others you'll see a "Sleeping" icon, which I take to mean they're not online, or least not currently visiting the site.

Re: Silly yellow smiling face - 05/04/11 12:04 PM

Oh Jeez, you mean its kinda like the refridge light that I have to take it on faith that the light will go out when I shut the door?

Re: Silly yellow smiling face - 05/04/11 12:36 PM

lol

Exactly!
Posted by: Glenn

Re: Silly yellow smiling face - 05/04/11 07:30 PM

And I checked this thread because I thought maybe someone had finally seen the sun!
Posted by: packlite

Re: Silly yellow smiling face - 05/15/11 03:55 PM

I did ! I did ! Yesterday, I saw the sun here in Pullman. What a lousy day for my rototiller to go bunk
Posted by: packlite

Re: Silly yellow smiling face - 05/15/11 03:59 PM

OldScout. If you don't like the "Content" face icon, then go to the upper right of this page, to the right of the [Log out] menu option, click on the face icon and change it to something else.

Re: Silly yellow smiling face - 05/15/11 06:27 PM

Ha! I would have never clicked on that!

Now I'm going to want to click on everything to see if it does something laugh

BTW, we did have a couple days of Sun last week, but they're behind us and now it's back to cold, windy, and gray frown

Re: Silly yellow smiling face - 05/17/11 02:04 PM

OK, thanks for the information. The smiley face just reminds me too much of "Wally World" and "Have a Nice Day" chemically induced blandness.
Posted by: fightlivefree

Re: Silly yellow smiling face - 09/30/11 10:11 AM

LOL. Very funny, Oldscout. It also reminds me of the skinny ankled black sock wearing corporate smile in your face but stab you in the back cold undertaker handshake they give you also.

Such is the state of affairs in the kwa.

Regards,
Larry