Hello

Posted by: midnighthunder89

Hello - 01/25/09 01:45 PM

Hello everyone,
I don't have a question currently but just thought i would introduce myself. I just got a new pack, Arc'teryx bora 80. I have not gotten to use it yet, but I plan on doing some winter camping this year, we have lots of snow right now, in houghton, mi. I have been backpacking for a while, but never winter. anyway Hello all
Posted by: Glenn

Re: Hello - 01/25/09 03:35 PM

Must be nice to be that close to Isle Royale!

Welcome.
Posted by: hikerduane

Re: Hello - 01/25/09 05:51 PM

Welcome. Enjoy yourself.
Posted by: Folkalist

Re: Hello - 01/26/09 09:02 PM

And a hearty welcome to you.

Sounds cold.

I think I'll go get some hot cocoa . . . smile
Posted by: Paddy_Crow

Re: Hello - 01/26/09 09:31 PM

Always nice to see another Michiganian on board, although you're probably about as close to me as someone in Philadelphia.
Posted by: aimless

Re: Hello - 01/26/09 10:41 PM

Michiganian? I always thought it was Michigander!

Oh, and hello. Make yourself homely, as my dad used to say.
Posted by: Paddy_Crow

Re: Hello - 01/26/09 11:03 PM

You didn't catch the vote in the state congress? It's official, we're Michiganians! Although a lot of people still use Michigander...
Posted by: OregonMouse

Re: Hello - 01/26/09 11:29 PM

Welcome!

I drove through the Houghton area two years ago (on my way home from attending various graduation events in Ohio and DC). However, it was a lovely sunny day in early June, so it was shirt sleeve weather. Really pretty country up that-a-way!

When I lived in Michigan (a LONG time ago) we were definitely Michiganders! What do politicians know?
Posted by: Joseph001

Re: Hello - 01/28/09 07:11 AM

Hi Friends,

Hello! Everyone I am Joseph from London newbie of this site.
This site have lots of information which is useful for us.
Joseph
Camping
Posted by: midnighthunder89

Re: Hello - 01/28/09 11:09 AM

I am going to school at Michigan tech. I know from my hometown(birmingham, mi) I can get to the Georgia border in the same time as getting to school.