Easy and Beautiful Hairstyles for Outdoors, Hiking

Posted by: walkingnatur

Easy and Beautiful Hairstyles for Outdoors, Hiking - 03/13/19 05:49 AM

In today's video I will share with you my top 6 favourite go-to hairstyles for long or medium hair that are perfect for hiking and any outdoor activities. All of them are good for keeping your hair away form the face and at the same time looking very cute, and all you need is a brush and a couple hair elastics. So let's begin!

Watch the full video here: https://youtu.be/prKyuEpQrXw

Let us know if you have enjoyed this video leaving me a comment. We are really interested to know what hairstyle you would like to recreate and which one is your favourite.
Posted by: OregonMouse

Re: Easy and Beautiful Hairstyles for Outdoors, Hiking - 03/18/19 07:43 PM

I much prefer a nice short hairstyle--like a pixie cut--so much easier to handle and far less hot. The short hair also fits well under a wide brim sun hat which I badly need--I burn easily and am allergic to sunscreens. Far better than spending 20 minutes or more a day brushing and braiding!
Posted by: Sandres

Re: Easy and Beautiful Hairstyles for Outdoors, Hiking - 04/18/19 05:20 PM

My wife has a pixie hairstyle. She can't leave the house until she puts her hair down. I liked it better when she had long hair. She usually makes a ponytail or two pigtails. It looks cute and much faster without additional tools, a hair dryer and a mirror.